The description of Dreame
Hey story lovers! Come and check this out!
We are Dreame (www.dreame.com) – one of the best reading apps ever! Download now to embrace a whole new world of gripping stories and earn super prizes! We promise that YOU WON’T REGRET IT!
Super Prizes Available on Our App
– Prizes worth hundreds of thousands of dollars are waiting for you to claim!
– How It Works: Super easy! You’ll be very close to winning just by downloading our app!
Highly Addictive Novels by Native Writers
– Numerous Genres: Romance, werewolf/vampire, billionaire, marriage, suspense, and even more!
– Countless Stories: Best recommendation for you!
– Quick Updates: Free stories are updated daily
Millions of Like-minded Readers
– Reader Groups: Share your ideas with a large community of active book lovers
– Reader Benefits: Read and earn free rewards!
Get Your Stories Read by More People
– Extensive Training: Tutorials, workshops, publishing guides, and more.
– Greater Exposure: Access to millions of readers
– Frequent Promotional Opportunities
"Don't come near her," Austin warned in a deadly calm tone, the threat evident in his voice.
"Or what?" Ermanno asked taking a step further towards Lucy.
** That night in Austin and Lucy’s room **
"Did you have an affair with him?" Austin’s eyes were dark and deadly, staring into Lucy’s.
"You are mine!" He roared before crashing his lips to hers.
Isabelle wouldn't win this fight, she could tell. As much as she hated to run away, it was the smartest battle strategy. Three fully grown wolves could easily win against her. She stepped back a little so that she would have more room to angle her attacks and defend herself.
It was then that the largest of the three rogues lunged for her. Isabelle growled viciously and was about to lunge back, when a flash of black caught her eye.
Isabelle let out a breath.
The marriage was not based on love.
She’s a short-spoken beauty. He’s a cold-hearted businessman.
But as time went by, she had a daughter for him and eventually fell in love with her husband. Until one day, this man came home, and told her that – he wanted a divorce.
“I met a woman who I like.”
Her heart was stabbed by pain…
She winced and cried out in pain, feeling the blood trickle down her face. It never occurred to her that her husband was not a human being until one day she was attacked by…
Reme’s first period at the new school was started with meeting Kade, the alpha, or more exactly, one of the alphas.
“Sit by me” was what greeted her when the teacher asked her to take a seat.
And he kept staring at her and pulling her desk closer to his.
Then at lunch Reme met the other alpha – Kason, Kade’s twin brother.
She had no idea what she’s running into, until one day she…