The description of Sound Amplifier
Available for devices with Android 6.0 and later. To start using Sound Amplifier, connect your headphones (wired or Bluetooth) then go to Settings > Accessibility > Sound Amplifier.
• Boost important sound and reduce unwanted or distracting noise around you and on your device.
• Listen to conversations, or use Bluetooth headphones to help you hear things like TVs or lectures. (Bluetooth headphones might have delayed sound transmission.)
• Filter, augment and amplify video and audio playing on the phone. (Available on Pixel phones with Android 10, Dec 2019 or newer system update.)
• Personalize your listening experience by adjusting audio or microphone settings with the simple tuning UI.
• See what’s going on around you with the audio visualization.
Once you’ve tuned Sound Amplifier to a setting you like, you can turn it on and off using the Accessibility button or gesture.
• Phone: The phone status will allow Sound Amplifier pause when there is an incoming or outgoing call.
• Microphone: Access to the microphone will enable Sound Amplifier to process the audio for amplification and filtering. No data is collected or stored.