3D Modeling App - Sketch, Design, Draw & Sculpt
The description of 3D Modeling App - Sketch, Design, Draw & Sculpt
Tons of features:
1. Fast workflow:
- Move, Rotate, Scale objects and camera by gestures switching between them on the go.
- Easily multi-select Vertices, Edges, Faces and Objects by long tap or frame draw.
2. Vertex tools: Merge (Target merge, Collapse Edges, Collapse Faces), Connect, Create face by vertices.
3. Edge tools: Draw cut by single swipe or by set point by point, Cut loop (create new edge-loops), Select loop (also by double tap), Extrude, Delete, Select ring, Create face by border edge (fill the hole).
4. Face tools: Extrude, Draw face by set points, Detach, Clone, Select shell (also by double tap), Reverse, Delete.
5. Object tools: Combine/separate, Clone, Mirror, Smooth, Divide, Soft/hard normals.
6. Sculpting tools: Move, Screen, Push, Pull, Smooth. You can adjust brush size and strength.
7. Display tools:
- Grid with settable size and snapping value.
- Display info: Triangles count, Distance between vertices, Edge length.
- Wireframe on shaded on/off.
- Shadows on/off.
- Axis on/off.
8. Coloring: vertex color painting.
9. 20 materials can be applied to your objects.
10. Additional tools:
- Orthographic camera.
- Set Move, Rotate and Scale precise values.
- Display selected (Isolate selection).
- Grow selection and convert selection.
- Move Vertices, Edges, Faces and Objects freely without grid snap.
- Snap: Grid, Rotate angle, 2 axis plane, Local space, Physic penetration, Ortho cam snap.
11. Export & import .obj files:
- Can be imported in 3D modeling software: 3ds Max Maya Blender Zbrush Modo Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator MeshMixer Concepts Netfabb Forger
- Can be imported in CAD software: Autodesk AutoCAD SolidWorks Tinkercad NX Catia Solid Edge Autodesk Fusion 360 Rhino Onshape Trimble Sketchup Maxon Cinema 4D (C4D) Autodesk Alias
- Can be converted to the following file formats using 3rd party converters: IGS IGES STP STEP JT SAT X_T X_B BREP WRL X3D 3DM STL DAE DXF GLTF FBX IFC 3DS to further import to Shapr3d (Shapr) or uMake
12. Video tutorial for every tool.