Analyze your Chess Pro - PGN Viewer
The description of Analyze your Chess Pro - PGN Viewer
Analyze your Chess Pro allows you to easily:
• View chess games
• Analyze chess positions providing the best lines of thinking
• Analyze chess games providing an analysis report containing alternate moves instead of the blunders/inaccuracies played in the game
• Manage your PGN files
• Share your chess games as an animated image (GIF) or as a video (mp4)
• Record chess games
• Annotate chess games
• Create chess problems, tactics or puzzles
• Intuitive user interface design
• Multiple chess themes
• Support for tablets
• Import chess games in PGN format from internal storage, SD card, Dropbox, web links or clipboard
• PGN specification support (support for comments, move and positional NAGs, tag pairs, recursive annotation variations, move time information etc) for both view and edit scenarios
• PGN Games Explorer with advanced filtering (can include white, black, result, FEN information inside the compound filter)
• Accurate chess analysis using Stockfish 12
• Analyze an entire chess game displaying inaccuracies, blunders and suggesting better moves.
• Analyze a chess position with MultiPV (multiple lines of thinking)
• UCI chess engine protocol support (Stockfish, Lc0, Arasan etc)
• Open Exchange chess engine support (Komodo 13, Stockfish 12, Chiron, Texel, Senpai etc)
• Chess Engine Management (install/uninstall/activate engine)
• Short/Long algebraic notation for chess moves
• Auto replay games
• Move List Navigation
• Share game as text or GIF via email, Twitter, clipboard etc
• Share position as FEN or image via Messenger, WhatsApp etc
• Collection of 50 high quality chess games included
• Opening detection from the Encyclopedia of Chess Openings (ECO) for any chess game.
• Engine options configuration (Hash, Threads, Syzygy tablebases, NNUE, etc)
• Partial games support (chess tactics, chess endgame positions, incomplete games)
• Open game/position using Analyze your Chess Pro, when using the Share action from other chess apps
• Paste game/chess position
• Record and/or annotate chess games
• Set up chess position visually
• Evaluation bar to quickly see which player stands better
• Small opening book embedded, to give advice on good moves used by GMs in the opening stage of a game
Analyze your Chess - PGN Viewer, the free version of Analyze your Chess Pro - PGN Viewer , is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lucian.musca.chess.analyzeyourchess&hl=en.
Free vs Pro version
• Pro version does not contain ads
• In the Pro version, you can install any number of chess engines (both OEX and UCI)
• In the Pro version, game analysis (either by time or by depth) is not limited.
• In the Pro version, you can load PGN files from SD card
• In the Pro version, you can paste PGN file/FEN from clipboard
• In the Pro version, you can set up a position visually
• In the Pro version, you can configure engine options for chess engines that support UCI options (Hash, Threads, Syzygy tablebases etc)
• In the Pro version, you can record chess games (entire games, partial games, tactics) in PGN format
• In the Pro version, you can use advanced PGN edit functions (promote variation, edit tag pairs)
• In the Pro version, you can filter games using advanced filters in Games Explorer
• In the Pro version, you can receive FEN/game using Share from other apps
• In the Pro version, you can view your recently opened PGNs
• In the Pro version, you have access to the evaluation bar.
• In the Pro version, you have access to opening moves suggestions and statistics provided with the embedded opening book.
Internet permission - is used for open PGN from Dropbox, open PGN from web links and analytics.
Storage permission - is used for chess engine management, chess engine endgame tablebases support and local PGN file management.