The description of Samsung Pay
• With Samsung Pay , add all your credit, debit, gift and membership cards to your devices.*
• Samsung Pay has partnered with American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard®, and Visa® payment card networks in conjunction with top U.S. banks.
• Get extra rewards for the same purchases you make every day. Samsung Rewards lets you earn points for every purchase. Earn points from your purchases and by using Samsung apps, and then redeem them toward Samsung products and more.
• With an extra layer of security, each transaction with Samsung Pay is covered by your bank’s fraud protection and authentication via fingerprint, pin number or iris scan. Your card information is encrypted in a separate and secure data vault.
• Samsung Pay is accepted at millions of places. Use it to buy things in stores, on the web, and in participating merchant apps.
• Discover deals, gift cards, promotions and offers from thousands of local and national stores.
*Only compatible with select cards and participating banks and qualifying Samsung devices. Some features may not be available in some countries.
Learn more: http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/compatible-cards/#compatibility
Samsung Pay is currently available on: Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G, S21 Ultra 5G, Note20, Note20 Ultra, S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Note10+, Note10 5G, S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G, Note9, S9, S9+, Note8,S8, S8+, Z Flip 5G, Z Fold2 5G, Fold, Z Flip, A51, A51 5G, A50, A71 5G. A detailed list of supported devices can be found at https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/samsung-pay#compatibility.
**Registration required. Terms & Conditions apply.